Updated on 2022-02-19
Definitions and key terms
- A small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Refers to the company, organization, or person that access Trimonks Digital.com or any of its subdomains.
- Any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit Trimonks Digital.com or any of its subdomains.
- Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Refers to those individuals who are employed by Trimonks Digital or are under contract to perform a Trimonks Digital.com or any of its subdomains on behalf of one of the parties.
- Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Trimonks Digital’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://Trimonks Digital.com/
- Refers to vendors/suppliers, advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or website may interest you.
- A person or entity who accesses the Website.
Information Automatically Collected
- We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the platform. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our platform, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
- If you are a Trimonks Digital worker or applicant, we collect the information you voluntarily provide to us. We use the information collected for Human Resources purposes in order to administer benefits to workers and screen applicants.
- We do not collect the Personal Information of our users who simply visit Trimonks Digital.com or any of its subdomains.
Sale Of Business
- The laws of India, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website. Your use of the website may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Links To Other Websites
Blocking And Disabling Cookies And Similar Technologies
- Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and Trimonks Digital.com or any of its subdomains. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
- We don’t display, nor include nor make available third-party content (including data, information, applications, or any other products services). However, we may provide links to third-party websites or services (i.e. job posts belonging to Trimonks Digital posted over third-party websites).
- You acknowledge and agree that Trimonks Digital shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Trimonks Digital does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services. Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
- In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below. You may contact the Grievance Officer to address any discrepancies and grievances you may have with respect to your Information with Trimonks Digital. The Grievance Officer will redress your grievances expeditiously.
- Name – Mr. Shyam Sundar
- Designation- Legal & Compliance Officer
- Contact Number: 9363162928
- Email Id: [email protected]rimonksdigital.com